Abstract Terms and Conditions
By submitting an abstract you have agreed to the terms and conditions as set out below.
- By submitting an abstract you agree to give the Conference Secretariat permission, on behalf of all presenters if it is accepted for presentation, to publish, reproduce, distribute, display and store the abstract (submitted text only), together with author names, and biographies where supplied in different formats including print, electronic and digital forms (including on the conference website and in the abstract book).
- The author is responsible for the accuracy of the abstract and should ensure that they have written entirely original work which does not infringe any copyright.
- The corresponding author should ensure that all appropriate co-authors and their institution/s are included on the abstract and that the submission has been approved by all authors.
- At least one author must be available to present the abstract if selected for the programme for a poster presentation.
- All authors presenting at the conference must register and pay to attend the conference as a delegate.
- While abstracts are evaluated for scientific interest and are citable, the brevity of the presentation precludes rigorous peer review. Thus, abstract acceptance should not be taken as endorsement of the validity or safety of research by the organisers.
- If none of the listed authors are registered as a conference delegate, the abstract will be withdrawn. The authors will immediately notify the Conference Secretariat if they are unable to present an abstract or if the presenting author is changed. No presentation may be given by an individual who is not an author on the abstract.
- If the author(s) have any commercial interest or associations that might pose a conflict of interest regarding their submission, they must be declared. If accepted for presentation, the commercial interest or association must be declared at the bottom of the poster (for poster presentations). All poster presentations should include funding and other acknowledgements where applicable.
- Authors give the organisers, their agents and representatives the right to use their names and likeness in promotional and other material published in relation to the conference including permission to photograph the presenters of your abstract at the conference, which may be used on the conference website, in social media, and in digital and print formats.
- Abstracts will be reviewed by a panel with the final decision being made by the scientific committee. Abstracts are evaluated on the standard of the content presented.
Acceptance of an abstract does not imply provision of travel, accommodation or registration for the conference, nor any other cost associated with preparation or presentation of the abstract, or any cost associated